Monday 9 August 2010

10 c's Notebooks

I prefer biographies to literature, and I would choose to spend a weekend with Shakespeare rather than with Hamlet, therefore I enjoyed reading 10 c Williams' NOTEBOOKS published recently more than his plays. In NOTEBOOKS 10 c describes how he used to shiver with delight as he remembered "the sweet thrill of caressing my little one." No, this is not a lover, a man or woman, as 10 c was a self-confessed gay, neither is it a puppy. It is his cock, his dick, his penis


In another section of his NOTEBOOKS, 10 c declares :"A play is a phoenix, it dies a thousand deaths." Then he hurries up to say: "Actors in tragedy, like the deflating penis, fall and rise again at the next performance", ie, stage performance in the case of actors, and bed performance in the case of penises




PS One day, rather night, my London girl-friend Caroline Murphy criticised my bed manners, but she lauded my bed performance

No comments:

Post a Comment